Skip to content
What is Expected of all Clients
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions that begin late because the client arrived late end at the appointed time and are full price.
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24-hour notice or you are charged for the appointment. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner’s discretion.
- Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is ended immediately.
- Do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the treatment.
- Be present (not under the influence of drugs or alcohol).
- Clients provide a health history and update when necessary.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
- If a client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the appointed time, he is charged for the appointment.
- Be clean, having showered the same day as the treatment.
What You can Expect of Studio Q 360
- I provide my clients with a competent and professional session each time they come for an appointment, addressing the client’s specific needs and goals for that session.
- Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
- I charge a fair price for my services and offer a sliding fee scale where appropriate.
- I do not provide direct billing for insurance. I will gladly assist clients in filling out the appropriate forms.
- Appointments are confirmed the day before the session.
- I keep accurate records and review charts before each session.
- Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- If I need to cancel an appointment, I do so within 24 hours whenever possible. If an emergency arises and I cannot keep an appointment, I provide a 50% discount on a client’s next session. For non-emergency cancellations of less than 24 hours, the next session is at no charge.
- If a client is dissatisfied with a treatment, and no other arrangement can be agreed upon, a 50% refund of the treatment is honored.
- I am available to my clients between the hours of 9am to 7pm, and clients may reach me through my answering service on a 24-hour basis.
- I return calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours unless I am out of town.
- Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made prior to treatment I accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- I perform services for which I am qualified (physically and emotionally) and able to do, and refer my clients’ to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice or not in the client’s best interests.
- I customize my treatment to meet the client’s need and goals.
- I respect all clients regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health or personal habits.
- My equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
- Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
- Clients are draped with a sheet and towel at all times during the session. Only the parts of the body being worked on are exposed at any time.
Book your Studio Q 360 massage today! Call 515.689.4754